Lisa Leonard Designs Winners!

And the two winners of the $50 gift certificates for Lisa Leonard Designs are...

Susie and Ingrid who wrote the following comments:

Susie said...

"Wow, I think I love everything! Those forks are so beautiful. But I think I might have to go for the heart banners... We're getting married in a hotel ballroom... it's beautiful, but we're doing everything we can to personalize it and those heart banners are perfect :)"

Ingrid said...

"I love all of her items but today, I'm stuck on the daisy chain bracelet - so cute!"

Congratulations Susie and Ingrid and thank you so much for sharing your comments!

Send an email to editor@weddingsunveiledmagazine.com and we'll hook you up with your $50 gift certificates to Lisa Leonard Designs!



more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive