{Engagement Session} : Pamela + Jose by Danny Cuevas

These simple and sweet photos prove that all you need for a fab collection of pics of you and your love-bucket is true love, perfect natural lighting, awesome locations and the talent of a photographer like Danny Cuevas behind the camera.
This engagement session was photographed in rural and urban areas of my beautiful hometown, Chihuahua, and it owns some unique touches that only a Mexican scenery could deliver. So I am pretty much thrilled to be sharing these images with you since they take me back to my teenage years. Not only because they showcase amazing places where I grew up, but also, because this gorgeous bride-to-be and I graduated from high-school together eleven years ago. I haven’t seen her since then, but I can tell by these photos that she’s very… very happy!



Photography: Danny Cuevas
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive