{Engagement Session}: Chelsea + Cameron by Wedding Xpressions

Be still my western-lovin’ heart. Not only does this engagement session by Wedding Xpressions zone in on my love for all things western, but they also went all El Paso on me, and that my friends is what really did me in. I have a serious love affair with Memorial park.  It is such a beautiful place and a city tradition when it comes to photo-shoots.
Can we also talk about the beautiful couple? Chelsea and Cameron know each other since childhood, have been dating for 2 years and are planning a September wedding at Vista Hills Country Club. Their ceremony will be at one of the most beutiful churches in the area, Our Lady of Guadalupe in Fabens TX. Yay! I can’t wait to see the wedding pictures.



From Chelsea... "We've known who the other was our whole lives, but were formally introduced at a party. We started talking and had our first 'unofficial date' on Jan 6, 2009 and started truely dating in April of that year. Two years later, here we are, preparing to begin our lives as husband and wife."









Photography: Wedding Xpressions
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive