{Real Wedding} Lindsay + Tyler by Kristen Swanson

The following wedding at the beautiful  El Paso Desert Botanical Gardens mixes vintage, modern and natural elements like a champ. My little fingers can barely type the words fast enough of how much I love this wedding. I am obsessing over the most, because the bride is wearing one of my “Dresses of the Week” (click here to check it out), she’s caring a vintage brooch bouquet (check out my article about this trend) and they have succulents for centerpieces (another of my suggestions). Along with the fact that this El Paso fete is a dream team collaboration, so pay close attention my belles! Captured by the amazing Kristen Swanson, bridal gown and accessories by Ella Blu, and topped off with gorgeous flowers (and succulents) by Laura Carrillo, this desert beauty is sure to have you swooning in no time!! 









Photography: Kristen Swanson | Venue: El Paso Desert Botanical Gardens | Flowers: Laura Carrillo | Dress: Ella Blu

Shop this Dress: Click here Allure Bridal 8700 Sizes 46 ready to ship
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive