Harwell Photography ~ Senoia, GA

Based in Senoia, Georgia Harwell Photography is a boutique wedding photography studio owned and operated by photographer Jeremy Harwell. Inspired by love, Jeremy's passion is capturing the essence of a wedding. From the emotion, beauty and excitement of the day, every moment is documented through his lens resulting in beautiful real moments and timeless imagery. With his unique style combing fine art, fashion and a photojournalistic approach his work has a style all his own and is instantly recognizable. His work has appeared on Completely Unveiled a number of times and most recently in the pages of our Winter 2011 issue of Weddings Unveiled with Lauren and Paschal's beautiful Tennessee wedding. Read on to learn more about Jeremy Harwell, the talented photographer behind the lens of Harwell Photography.

Harwell Photography is based in Senoia, GA but is available for assignments worldwide. To contact Harwell Photography, visit the website here or call 770.599.8557.

Weddings Unveiled: Tell us a bit about Harwell Photography.

Jeremy Harwell: Harwell Photography is a boutique Wedding Studio specializing in Fine-art, fashion wedding images.

WU: How did you become a wedding photographer?

JH: From age 10 I knew I wanted to be a wedding photographer so at 18 yrs. old I studied and apprenticed for 4 years under a wedding studio, and learned the trade that way.

WU: Digital or film or both? Why?

JH: I photograph with both film and digital. For me a blend of both fits my clients and their needs.

WU: Describe your wedding photography style.

JH: My style is a blend of Fine-art, fashion, and photojournalism.

WU: Show us your favorite wedding image and tell us why it represents who you are as a wedding photographer.

JH:
It is so hard to pick a favorite, but one of my favorites is from a farm wedding in Nashville, the couple was so in love, and their narrative was so rich and the light was perfect.


WU: What inspires you?

JH: I am inspired by love! Two people who have found one another and chosen to spend the rest of their lives together is Magic!

WU: What inspires your photography?

JH: My photography is inspired by capturing and recording love and lovely things. I am also inspired by other greats of the wedding industry, planners, bloggers, florists and photographers as well as the fashion elements of the wedding day.

WU: How do you keep your wedding photography fresh?

JH: Keeping fresh is so important!! I have some wonderful friends and mentors that are constantly evaluating my work and challenging me. I really force myself to see differently with every wedding.

WU: Do you do non-wedding photography work? If so, how does it influence your wedding photography?

JH:
Yes, I have a lot of my brides that bring back their children so I am so honored by that. I am so fortunate to be able to continue to document the couples love! This also helps keep my work fresh.

WU: What makes you different from other wedding photographers?

JH: I feel like my work is very distinct and uniquely “Harwell Photography” I believe that my attention to detail and my love and commitment to the couple as well as delivering exceptional, beautiful, fine art images that are timeless are something that makes me who I am.

WU: What would be your ideal wedding assignment?

JH: An intimate wedding in Italy or France

WU: Tell us three things you can't live without.

JH: The 3 things I can’t live without are my faith, my family, loving relationships with people!

WU: What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?

JH: To do something you love with all your heart and soul!

WU: What is the best advice you can give to an engaged couple?

JH: To really take the time to enjoy each other and the beauty of Love, don’t get consumed in the trivial, remember that LOVE is the reason for the wedding day!











more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive