I Do Foundation

Find out the ultimate way to share your love through the I Do Foundation, a website created as a way to link engaged couples with charitable choices for their wedding. As a leading voice for charitable weddings, more than 10% of engaged couples visit I Do each year to learn how they can personalize their weddings by giving back to a charity of their choice. The I Do Foundation is packed with great ideas for couples to share their love generously through their wedding with anything from creating a charity registry where you ask guests to donate to a charity of your choice in lieu of the traditional wedding registry to helpful ideas in choosing charitable favors for your guests. One of our favorite ideas on I Do Foundation is the "I Do" Registry where simply by registering with one of their partner stores, including Target, Macy's, Mikasa and more you can raise charitable contributions. Up to 10% of guests' gift purchases from these partner stores you've created your wedding registry with will be donated to your selected charity at no additional cost to you or your guests. To learn more about I Do Foundation and find out creative ways of celebrating your wedding generously, visit their website!

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive