Delysia Chocolatier Winner!

And the winners of the 9-piece Autumn Collection of truffles from Delysia Chocolatier are...

jake and Sarabina who wrote the following comments:

jake said...

"I wasn't a chocoholic until I fell in love with my fiancee. Our first Valentine's day together I bought her various Valrhona chocolates. For our birthdays we went to the Jacques Torres store in Traverse City, MI. The day after I proposed we celebrated with Christopher Elbow artisan chocolates. But my favorite way to indulge is her dark chocolate chip cookies. They are perfect, just like her!"

Sarabina said...

"Brownies! I love brownies so much. Its a delicious comfort! They are just so good! And you can warm them and eat them with ice cream and add some chocolate drizzle! Mmmmm...so good! Or strawberries...dipped in melted chocolate or anything dipped in chocolate!=)"

Congratulations jake and Sarabina and thank you so much for sharing your comments!

Send an email to editor@weddingsunveiledmagazine.com and we'll hook you up with Delysia Chocolatier to get your decadent Autumn Collection truffle set.

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive