Colin Cowie Contest Winner!

We have chosen a winner for the Best Valentine's Day contest!  "Smartcookie" will be receiving Colin Cowie's newest book, Colin Cowie Wedding Chic: 1,001 Ideas For Every Moment of Your Celebration for letting us in on her most lovely Valentine's Day - February 14th, 2009. That's right, it was this year and we just melted at the sweet and clever way her Valentine made her day. Not only that, but their trip across the world made it one never to forget. Just read on to get the idea...

"This year was the best Valentine's Day ever...my boyfriend and I spent the day on a plane to Japan, where his parents live. The whole flight we drank wine and ate chocolate...and slept:). The night before we left (Friday), he asked me why I loved him...I gave him some silly response like, "Because you make me coffee every morning." He responded by saying..."Are you sure it's not because I give you diamond earrings?" And he pulled a little pink box out of his pocket..."


more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive