And the Winner Is...

Carrie! We have chosen Carrie as the winner of our Top 5 Songs Contest! We just love the meaning behind each of her songs, not to mention her great taste in music! Carrie has won $150 worth of gift certificates to Avelle - The New Bag, Borrow or Steal. Keep an eye out for more great contests and thanks to everyone who entered!


Image courtesy of Amazon

Carrie's Top 5 Song List:
1) "Better than love" by Griffin House. It was our first dance song at our wedding and our best friend played it and sang while we danced. The lyrics are what makes the song, the best line is "Even if we change and fall out of,
You hold my hand and it's better than love."

2) "Take a chance on me" by abba. Keaton played that for me when we first started dating and made up a silly little dance. I still smile every time I hear that song.

3) "Dig" by Incubus. The lyrics are amazing, and our first Christmas together I was doing a study abroad in Africa. I remember listening to that song while flying over Mt. Kilimanjaro and thinking that I was the luckiest girl in the world to have Keaton, even though he was thousands of miles away.

3)"A message" by Coldplay. I walked down the aisle to that song and you can't get any better than "my song is love."

4) "Lovely day" by Bill Withers. Bill is my jam and I love that Keaton appreciates my affinity for happy music.

5) "Promentory" (The theme song from the movie "The last of the Mohicans"). Besides the fact that this is my favorite movie, it makes it special that the movie was filmed in Western North Carolina where Keaton and I are both from. We didn't even meet unitl we both moved to NYC, but we bonded over this movie in the beginning stages of us.

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive