LilaFrances Winner!

And the winner of the personalized hanger from LilaFrances is...

Byrdie who wrote the following comment:

"Wow. What an amazing idea and one of those gifts that never goes out of style and gets a TON of use!

I would put the date of our wedding. 2/19/11. a physical representation of what will be one of the most memorable days of my life.

I would also hang my favorite dress on it. And then every time I go to my closet to pick something out for our special date nights it will remind me of the love we pledged on our wedding day!"


Congratulations Byrdie and thank you so much for sharing your comment!

Send an email to editor@weddingsunveiledmagazine.com and we'll hook you up with LilaFrances to start creating your personalized hanger!

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive