New Mexico Wedding by La Foto Bella: {sneak peak}

In the last month or so, I have been sharing a lot with you about my desire to inspire local couples to have weddings that incorporate our heritage and beautiful scenery in their weddings (vintage country wedding theme ).
Here is a sneak peak of the beautiful wedding of Shawna and Jeff. This couple is actually from Oregon, but had their wedding on November 28th in Las Cruces, NM. The very smart pair decided to take their pictures the day after the wedding (November 29th) when they where more stress-free from the wedding day hassle, the result was incredible. My talented friend Jesse Ramirez from La Foto Bella photographed these adorable images of Shawna and Jeff around the Las Cruces- Mesilla area. I love the bride’s boots and I find the colors irresistible; I am having an obsession with orange these days.
The complete story and details about this wedding will be available in the January Issue of Belle The Magazine.



more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive