Feeling the Love

We couldn't be more excited about our AMAZING Summer issue hitting newsstands this week! Don't forget to snag your own copy this Wednesday, July 1st at a newsstand near you, or online at weddingsunveiledmagazine.com. We'd like to take this moment to extend a big THANK YOU to all of our lovely and loyal Completely Unveiled followers out there for showering us with your perpetual praise--we couldn't do this without you! See some of our faves below:


"Weddings Unveiled is my daily fix for inspiration and information."--Wendee

"Weddings Unveiled has been a source of inspiration and excitement for me and my other engaged friends."--xgirlfriend99

"I wish I would have discovered this blog long before I was looking for a wedding dress, but now that I know I will always stop by here first. Great resources for brides and nonbrides alike!"--Tiffany

"I heart Weddings Unveiled! Your magazine has so much eye candy and getting a daily dose of that on the blog is super sweet."--LW

"I love weddings unveiled because you constantly show the best of the best and give us all inspiration, both brides-to-be and vendors!"--Studio222 Photography

"...Your magazine is exquisite, beautifully designed and thoughtfully laid out. As a photographer and stylist it is such a joy to enjoy your publication!"--Anna

"I don't how I didn't know about this blog before!? I just discovered it via The Bride's Cafe and I've already spend hour perusing your posts and saving photos to my 'inspiration' folder!!! I also adore your magazine...it's the first one I ever purchased and even after I'm married I'll still purchase it for my newly engaged friends!"--Emie

"weddings unveiled offers inspiration unlike a lot of other wedding blogs. more than just inspiration, it offers class..."--mightyjeanyoung

"i love wedding unveiled because the ideas are fresh and you make my heart flutter!!!"--Lucia @ D*LSH Design

"in the years that i've followed unveiled, i've learned a lot about what my own wedding style is and it's the only thing i carry with me in my wedding bag~!! and the wedding blog is just decadent.. what more could a bride ask for??"--Jenny

"I love this blog... such great inspirations... most recently I've been pouring over the floral pictures on your site... love, love, love."--Cortney

"Weddings Unveiled is the "go to" source for all things glamorous and fabulous for brides."--traymona
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive