OK you princesses ofchic style. It’s time for another installment of sophisticated wedding ideas…This time we would talk about Paper Flowers… I know what you’re thinking! “Bellesupposed to be a blog for sophisticated weddings, and well, paper flowers don’tsound sophisticated at all”. But, if you stay with me the next couple ofminutes, I promise I will change your mind. I’m going to show you how you canfit paper flowers, a very whimsical trend, into your wedding in a super-stylishway. Let’s get to the goodness!
1. Bouquets: If abouquet entirely made out of paper flowers is too informal or whimsy for you.Consider the idea of incorporating paper flowers into a brooch bouquet. Youwould fit in the trend while maintaining the glamour on your look. On the otherhand, if you’re still into natural flowers, brooch and paper or just paper bouquets, like theses gems, are excellent options for your bridesmaids. (image sources: first, second, third)
2. Wedding Cake: Paper flowers may just be the perfect element to bring color to a simple white wedding cake. They also look really cute on mini-cakes. I would add a little sparkle to any of the cakes in the second row. What do you think? (image sources: row 1 left, row 1 right, row 2 left, row 2 right)
3. Ceremony Decor: Holy Gorgeousness! If you' are all about ROMANCE, this first set-up will surely be your cup of tea. Now for the second one, you may want to bring a more classic and romantic approach add some candles to these setups. But, other than that...beautiful!
4. Centerpieces: Combining paper flowers with natural flowers for your centerpieces would bring in a modern touch to your table decor. Paper flowers would come specially handy, when you want to incorporate into your centerpieces a color that natural flowers don't come on. Check for example this gray paper flowers. Now if glamour is what you are looking for gold or silver paper flowers may be a good choice.5. Table Runners: A cluster of giant paper flowers made out a fabulous table runner...don't you think? I you're a DIY bride, click here for the tutorial. (image sources: #1, #2)
6. Napkin Rings: These little paper dahlias used as napkin rings are a great tactic to add flair, color and style to your wedding tables in a more settle, yet pretty way. Find them on eatsy!
Note: Remember to keep a comprehensive look by incorporating paper flowers into your wedding in more than one way. (first image source)
If you found this blog post helpful, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.