{Wedding Trends} : Lace Cakes - Part 2

Yaaay,!Part 2  of Lace Cakes is here! Grab a fork and spoon because y’all are going to eat.this.up. Seriously, every last bite of it!
Lace Cakes are having a moment and I couldn’t be more thrilled. These pretty confections are romantic, elegant and can give a beautiful touch of vintage charm to your wedding day. My tummy is already rumbling for this scrumptious looking spread of cakes. So, I’ll go grab a bite and I’ll leave you with more gorgeous Lace Wedding Cakes! (image source)
How lovely are this blue cakes with white lace? They're also a great option to fulfill the something-blue tradition. (left, right)
Gold is one of the biggest trends in wedding cakes right now, add up some lace, and you get this luxurious confection. Check out my post about Metallic Cakes to see more gold cakes. (left, right)
For a more modern look consider adding a touch of bright color, such as this orange cake or this purple one.
But, if you're aiming for a vintage feeling, you're a lucky women. Because, there is unlimited options on lace wedding cakes out there. Here a few of my faves. (images' sources: one, two, three, four, five, six)

And of course, I couldn't leave out this stunning cake that I shared with you a couple of days ago on my post about Candelabras in wedding decor. (image source)


Check out the first round up of  Lace Wedding Cakes, here.
Do you love lace? You may be interested on this:
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive