Cowboy Love by Stephane Lemaire

Thanks to the Holidays, I had a three week vacation from blogging. My break allowed me to finish the January Issue of Belle, and now I'm back.
I want to cstart the year introducing a photographer who is new to El Paso. Straight from Paris France, the talented Stephane Lemaire. Looks like everyday our community is getting more and more brilliant wedding photographers, which couldn't make me any happier!
I came from a family of cowboys; I grew up riding horses, and spent my weekends at rodeos and ranches. So, now you can guess why I love this super romantic engagement session of Jessica and David. These clever images by  Stephane Lemaire where taken in a ranch here in El Paso, TX and they are so dreamy. Take a look!
Edited by Jacqueline Garcia







more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive