{Wedding Trends} : Cake Love


I love cake. Who doesn’t love cake? And it’s one of the central parts of a wedding. Full of tradition and cutting that wedding cake is one of the most photographed moments.    Image Source
Here are a few wedding cake trends I heart.
Lace... lovely lace. I've talked a lot about lace lately from wedding dresses to bouquets, but I never talked about lace cakes. I love them! So girly... so romantic... so elegant... so chic!    Image Source: left, right
Ombre, this is another trend I shared with you guys before (check out the fashion origins of this technique). I just couldn't resist showing you these beautiful cakes. The color detail is so settle....I love it! A little bit of ombre technique can takes any simple white cake to the next level. Don't you think?   Image Source: leftright
The royal wedding has been a huge influenced for the wedding industry. White icing cakes with British floral elements are so "in". And gold is just the color to go to accomplish a classic elegant look. Don't forget to stop by to see more cakes with luxurious details (click here)   Image Source: leftright




more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive